Whilst sometimes I may take a bit of a flippant tone when it comes to personal injury at work, it’s really no laughing matter at all if you think about it.
Who else wants £1,500 advance compensation?
- We work on a No Win No Fee basis so NO BILL from us for failed claims
- We we recover the absolute maximum compensation payable in your case
- You will be assigned your OWN solicitor for the duration of your claim
- We have OVER 10 YEARS experience in dealing with personal injury cases
- Our service is accredited by lexcel for legal & professional EXCELLENCE
- For terms & conditions, click here
Request a call back
If you’re injured at work, you need the aid of a quality personal injury solicitor – no matter what detractors of the legal industry may say.
Is your workplace so unsafe that it feels like you’re essentially playing dice with the universe whenever you come in to work?
WEEKLY NEWS RECAP: 7 DAYS ENDING 30 AUG 2013 It’s a simple fact that accidents happen, whether you end up
Working in an unsafe environment can mean brushing up against danger at times – and sometimes danger does more than just brush back.
I don’t know if there’s something in the air that’s making people go absolutely mad, but it seems like this week it’s all just bad news in the world of injury.
The Health and Safety Executive has a major reputation for not tolerating even the slightest deviation from its regulations, and two firms have felt its wrath.
Seems a day doesn’t go by that you hear about another local authority having to deal with personal injury claims brought by employees or members of the public.
Payouts for personal injury claims seem to be getting bigger and bigger with every passing moment – are claimants truly deserving of such massive awards?
If we’re not careful, it could be that the injury solicitor could go the same way as the dodo and the tasmanian tiger: wiped out of existence.